Friday, 13 January 2017

Welcome

Hello everyone!

This is my new blog. It's going to be a place where I share my opinions on different matters (oftentimes books) and my experiences of living in Ukraine. Partly I'll try to turn it into a sort of portfolio with my illustrations.

That's the basic concept that I have in mind. We'll see where it gets me.

Starting something new is always very exciting and a bit intimidating. Will it work out? What do I do to make this new experience worthwhile?

I won't write long-winded introductory posts listing facts about me. There'll be time for that. I'll stop for now but come back to you with new posts and ideas shortly.

Stay tuned.


2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with this blog. I hope it becomes everything you want it to be.

    Love Coco xxx
    Http://www.cocochatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete